What's New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Job Interview Question- Tell Me About Yourself? 10 Beautiful words You Must Use For In Your Answer

Job Interview Question- Tell Me About Yourself? 10 Beautiful words You Must Use For In Your Answer
Job Interview tips


Hi, 

Everyone my name is Krishna Kumar (Educator) and I welcome you to my blog with a very big heart on let's know about 10 words for a successful interview. This 10 words that you can use to yourself on a successful interview.

Make sure  the interviewer, in this case, know the fact that you are somebody who's very eloquent  and somebody who's very aware of himself or herself as a person and dive into this lesson the first word that  I have on the list in,

METICULOUS:-

It's a very important fact for every job aspirant to understand. it's meaning (somebody that shows great attention to detail )a lot of times whenever we have asked the meaning of this word to peoples, people say that it actually means somebody who is very Hardworking but sometimes it is not hard-working it is somebody who does the job with details.

For example,(i handled all my previous projects with meticulous care!) It means the person is saying in the interview that all the projects that I had before and so far handled all of them with a lot of detail.

It's good to go but somebody who questions somebody who gets into the nitty-gritty minute details of everything. so it is a very good word in order to talk about that you are a very very trustable person because you do every job that you have with a lot of detail. (many hours of meticulous preparation had led me with the deal with reliance.)

It means the person worked on a lot of meticulous details and a lot of minute preparation. when it comes to winning the deal with the company. For example, reliance, everybody knows the reliance group of companies so the person worked with a lot of meticulous detail and finally was able to win the deal so that was all about being meticulous do use that in your job interviews.

RELIABLE:-

Reliable very interesting word do you remember the group of companies that we spoke about in the previous example reliance this word actually comes from there, and it means (a person that can be trusted or believed )reliance is your trust in another person and reliability is a person that you can trust and believe.

A lot of people say that I'm an honest person is a very basic word but another word that you can use to describe yourself on an interview is reliable and that means that you are somebody who is trusted and believed.

For example, in my recommendation, my boss has mentioned how reliable I am as an individual so when you finish your job. you're traveling abroad or you're applying for the next job and your job and your boss's previous boss or current boss is generous enough to write a recommendation for you. so reliable is a person that can be trusted so the person writes in the recommendation that he or she is somebody who is trustable that you can rely on that you can trust and you can believe for any job.

CONSIDERATE:-

It is a beautiful word it means (someone who is kind and helpful).when you think about somebody else in the job that you do you are a considerate personality.

Some examples (my considerate behavior helps I connect with people quite easily). so my kind and helpful behavior helps me connect with people easily. therefore makes me fit for the job that you have  a lot of times people  fail to talk about themselves successfully

When it comes to talking about their helpful behavior they say simply say I am quite a helpful personality but consider it is one word that you can use which talks about the wealth and the knowledge of your English language. Thus people would be able to rely on you for a lot of work.

GREGARIOUS:-

Now this is a word that has become quite famous in the last 10 years and it means (a very sociable person) somebody who socializes with people quite easily somebody who meets people and becomes friends quite easily with them.

For example (we need someone who is gregarious to present us at the inter-college fair) .now maybe this is being spoken from the inter interviewer's end and the person saying that we are looking for a person who is very sociable we are looking for a person who has becomes friends with people quite easily and that means gregarious. so you can talk about yourself who meets people becomes friends and gels with people quite easily and I'm a gregarious personality on your interview.

(I become friends with anyone because of my gregarious personality), because you're sociable because you connect with people easily.

RESOURCEFUL:-

It means (Skilled at solving problems and making decisions) somebody who solves any problem that is a person has a solution of that problem or is able to find a solution successful solution of that problem and makes a decision.

So these are two things in one person. like a two in one first the person is solves the problem easily and second makes decisions as well.

For example (in the previous job I learned to be resourceful from my boss). somebody who taught me how to solve problems and make quick decisions and therefore in the best thing is that you're not only talking about yourself but you're talking about the job that you did probably.

(My reporting manager was very resourceful and played a major role in my career in handling professional issues). who would not want a reporting manager? somebody who's resourceful somebody who solves all your problems and somebody who makes decisions for you.

OBJECTIVE:-

It means (someone who is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions while considering and representing fats). somebody who takes decisions based on facts and not influenced by feelings does not get affected by feelings.

For example( I am very objective as I do not react in difficult situations I will take time to reflect and respond wisely). That means I am a person who does not take decisions on spur of the moment I take time to reflect and take my decisions wisely.

(I believe as a manager one should be completely objective and never be biased to anyone).here's a manager this a person has applied for the post of a manager in a company and the person's talking about how  non-biased he or she is the person saying I'm objective and I do not take sides to make my decisions responsibly based on facts and not feelings.

 DILIGENT/METHODICAL:-

These are two different words but they come from the same family so they have the same meaning diligent and methodical.(someone who works hard and pays attention to what they do).

For example (my boss appreciated me for being diligent in writing content for our new website). so the boss that there was or there is found the other person diligent for the next assignment that was coming up.

So why was the person given the next assignment because of the hard-working nature and the very fact that the person pays attention to what they do. it can as well be related to meticulous which was the first word in the lesson but not exactly the same.

For example (i was always diligent and it's helped me to be successful on all my projects). I have always been somebody who works hard and pays attention to what I do and that is why I was successful on all the projects that I had before.

What an amazing way to talk about the previous successes that you have because of your diligence because of your hard work because of your methodical attitude you were given are you always successful at all the interviews and the projects that you had.

SAGACIOUS:-

It means (to have or showcase keen mental judgment ) so again quite related to the previous example it is somebody who is quite good in making mental judgments or shows his or her analytical skills.

How we can use it (i was saying enough to not argue with anyone in the meeting and tackle the matter wisely) for example, this is the boss speaking let's say or you have applied for a boss's position in the interview.

You're saying that there was a lot of hard times in the meetings that I had because people did not have the right set of communication skills but I was sagacious enough I was analytical enough I was smart enough most importantly to understand. somebody who tackles the matter wisely

BONA FIDE:-

An interesting word it means (anything that is genuine or real) that means anything that is genuine or real. for example (I'm a bonafide(genuine) expert in teaching English as a second language).that means I have had a lot of experience in teaching English domestically or internationally with a lot of qualifications and thus that person whoever he or she is is a bona fide expert.

In that, the next one is (my previous boss i was a bonafide person who believed in helping everyone) for example on an interview you're bound to get the job do you know why because you're not talking about yourself but you're praising somebody that you worked with like people who appreciate other people more than they appreciating themselves. so it's a good idea that you use this word in this context my boss was genuine and real.

PRUDENT:-

It means (someone who shows care and thought for the future).so somebody who thinks about future scenarios as well. For example today we have to think about the environment and so we've got to be prudent so that the next generation can as well make use of it.

How we can use it in an interview scenario (my prudent personality makes me the right fit for the team leaders position) so the person has applied for a team leader's position and the person says that I'm somebody who shows care and thought for the future and for everyone.

In the present moment so I think I'm a prudent personality who'd be able to handle this team leader's position in a very wise manner.

Next example (only can a prudent trainer change the level of English of his or her students for good and I think I am one) now of the person who is teaching it actually only a prudent teacher as a matter of fact not just teaching English but any teacher for that matter can change the level of a person from 0 to 10 if the person cares for the other person's future so this was about being prudent.

Thank you very much for being with me on this topic. I hope you enjoyed understanding how you can use some very important words when it comes to talking about yourself in an interview please make sure that you use them and make yourself successful with lots of love and take care.

Thank you.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments